We Supply Firewood Throughout Christchurch
Davies Firewood supplies and promptly delivers split, clean and dry firewood to homes throughout Christchurch and its surrounding rural areas all throughout the year. View Firewood Prices
- Free delivery within Christchurch – Monday to Friday – except hill suburbs which have a $20 delivery fee.
- A $10 delivery fee applies for deliveries to nearby rural areas that are less than 6m³ (ie West Melton, Rolleston, Prebbleton, Lincoln, Burnham, Kirwee) and to Kaiapoi, Brooklands and Spencerville.
- We only deliver; sorry no pick ups from our yard.
- Our payment terms are internet banking, phone banking or cash.
- Logburner Mix – Half Pine and half Oregon. Oregon is a medium hard wood so burns longer than Pine to give a more consistent heat.
- Oregon – A medium wood that you can start a fire with and split into kindling easily and it burns longer than Pine.
- Premium Mix – Half Oregon and half Blue Gum. Start your fire with Oregon and then use the Blue Gum to produce a longer burning fire.
- ETHOS/ULEB wood is cut shorter in its width and length than our standard wood. It is for ETHOS Logburners, small Ultra Low Emission Burners (ULEB) and other smaller than average logburners.
- Kindling is $9.00 per bag or reduced to $8.00 a bag if you buy 8 or more bags.
- Our wood is naturally dried so burns longer than kiln dried wood.
- We are registered with WINZ to supply quotes.
- Stacking tips – stack your wood in an open ended or open front woodshed, carport or lean to (not a garage or fully enclosed shed/space) and not more than 2 rows deep.
- On rainy days/weeks cover the wood with a tarp/plastic while it is still raining. When it has stopped raining, uncover the wood and let any wood that has been rained on dry before stacking it away.
Kindling – $9.00 per bag; 8 or more bags – $8.00 a bag
- All our wood is cut to approximately 31 to 34cm in length except ETHOS/ULEB wood.
- ETHOS/ULEB wood is cut to 28 to 31cm in length and approximately 18 to 23cm in width for ETHOS, smaller sized ULEB and other logburners with small fire boxes.