We Supply Firewood Throughout Christchurch
Davies Firewood supplies and promptly delivers split, clean and dry firewood to homes throughout Christchurch and its surrounding rural areas all throughout the year. View Firewood Prices
- Free delivery within Christchurch – Monday to Friday.
- Saturday deliveries have a $20 delivery fee.
- We only deliver; sorry no pick ups from our yard.
- Our payment terms are cheque, cash or internet banking.
- A $10 delivery fee applies only for deliveries to nearby rural areas that are less than 6m³ (ie West Melton, Rolleston, Prebbleton, Lincoln, Burnham, Kirwee) and to Kaiapoi, Brooklands and Spencerville. Conditions may apply to these areas for 3m³ orders.
- A $10 to $30 delivery fee applies to hill suburbs. Conditions may apply to these areas for 3m³ orders.
- Pine and Old Man Pine – Our softest and fastest burning woods. Old Man Pine burns longer than Pine.
- Logburner Mix – Half Old Man Pine and half Oregon. Start with Old Man Pine and then use Oregon for more consistent heat.
- Old Man Pine and Blue Gum Mix – A half and half mix. An economical buy as Blue Gum is a long burning hard wood that complements the Old Man Pine which is great for getting the fire cranking.
- Oregon – An all round medium wood that you can start a fire with and split into kindling easily but it burns longer and produces a cosy, longer lasting heat than Pine.
- Premium Mix – Half Oregon and half Blue Gum and/or Macrocarpa – your choice. Start your fire with Oregon and then use the Blue Gum/Macrocarpa to produce an even longer burning fire.
- Macrocarpa and/or Blue Gum – Macrocarpa and Blue Gum are our longest burning woods.
- If you want a mix not listed, such as Pine and Oregon or Old Man Pine and Macrocarpa, please enquire.
- ETHOS/ULEB wood is cut shorter in its width and length than our standard wood. It is for ETHOS Logburners, small Ultra Low Emission Burners (ULEB) and other smaller than average logburner.
- Kindling is $8.00 per bag or reduced to $7.00 a bag if you buy 8 or more bags.
|January/February Delivery Prices||3m³||6m³||9m³||12m³|
|Old Man Pine||$315||$590||$875||$1150|
|Old Man Pine and Blue Gum Mix||$380||$720||$1070||$1410|
|Blue Gum and/or Macrocarpa||$440||$840||$1250||$1650|
|ETHOS Old Man Pine||$355||$670||$995||$1310|
|ETHOS Logburner Mix||$400||$760||$1130||$1490|
|ETHOS Old Man Pine and Blue Gum Mix||$420||$800||$1190||$1570|
|ETHOS Premium Mix||$460||$880||$1310||$1730|
|ETHOS Blue Gum||$480||$920||$1370||$1810|
Kindling – $8.00 per bag; 8 or more bags $7.00 a bag
- All our wood is cut to approximately 31 to 34cm in length except ETHOS/ULEB wood.
- ETHOS/ULEB wood is cut to 28 to 31cm in length and approximately 18 to 23cm in width for ETHOS, smaller sized ULEB and other logburners with small fire boxes.