We Supply Firewood Throughout Christchurch
Davies Firewood supplies and promptly delivers split, clean and dry firewood to homes throughout Christchurch and its surrounding rural areas all throughout the year. View Firewood Prices
- Free delivery within Christchurch – Monday to Friday.
- We only deliver; sorry no pick ups from our yard.
- Our payment terms are cheque, cash or internet banking.
- A $10 delivery fee applies only for deliveries to nearby rural areas that are less than 6m³ (ie West Melton, Rolleston, Prebbleton, Lincoln, Burnham, Kirwee) and to Kaiapoi, Brooklands and Spencerville. Conditions may apply to these areas for 3m³ orders.
- A $10 to $30 delivery fee applies to hill suburbs.
- Logburner Mix – Half Pine and half Oregon. Pine is a soft wood and Oregon is a medium wood that burns longer than Pine.
- Oregon – A very popular all round Winter wood that you can start a fire with and split into kindling easily. It burns longer than Pine and produces a great cosy heat.
- Premium Mix – Half Oregon and half Blue Gum and/or Macrocarpa. Start your fire with Oregon and then use the Blue Gum/Macrocarpa to produce an even longer burning fire.
- Macrocarpa and Blue Gum Mix – Macrocarpa and Blue Gum are our longest burning woods.
- ETHOS/ULEB wood is cut shorter in its width and length than our standard wood. It is for ETHOS Logburners, small Ultra Low Emission Burners (ULEB) and other smaller than average logburners.
- Start your fire using kindling. We have kindling at $8.00 per bag or reduced to $7.00 a bag if you buy 8 or more bags. Great if you don’t like or don’t have time to cut kindling.
|Macrocarpa and Blue Gum Mix||$445||$850||$1265||$1680|
Kindling – $8.00 per bag; 8 or more bags $7.00 a bag
- All our wood is cut to 31 to 34cm in length expect ETHOS/ULEB wood.
- ETHOS/ULEB wood is cut to 28 to 31cm in length and approximately 18 to 23cm in width for ETHOS, smaller sized ULEB and other logburners with small fire boxes.